Hiring now: Routt Community Impact Manager
Join a dynamic team at United Way of the Yampa Valley. The Community Impact Manager oversees all aspects of the United Way of Yampa Valley’s Routt County programs. Specifically, is responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating all Routt County programs. Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm with flexibility for life’s events. This position must work Thanksgiving day. We like to take care of our employees! We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental, vision insurance with Health Saving Account
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Simple Plan with 3% match after one year of employment.
- Ability to work remotely one day a week on Fridays.
- Liberal paid time off schedule
- Liberal vacation policy
- Regular touch bases with annual review
We are accepting resumes and cover letters, please email to Kate@unitedwayoftheyampavalley.org. We would like to have the new Community Impact Manager start as soon as possible. Please see job description for more information.